Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bourne Legacy

Mike was so excited to see the new Bourne Legacy movie.

But me on the other hand...I never made it through the first Bourne movie with Matt Damon. So we rented the trilogy from Redbox and the local library. Then we had a Bourne marathon. 
And Oh. My. Goodness. 
Such great movies!

So with the opening of the new movie Mike set up a surprise date night for us to see the movie.
And yet again.
Oh. My. Goodness. 
It was awful!
I hate to be a spoiler but please don't see this movie. It puts shame on all of the Bourne movies. It's a bunch of lame shooting, drug dependency, and really confusing. 
Mike and I compared it to Lion King 1 1/2. Where Puma and Timon make the movie that shows what and where they were while Simba is on his journey. So imagine the same thing for this movie. LAME! 
Ok...I'll get off my soapbox now. 
The best part of the movie experience is we paid 65% off ticket price due to a coupon and we got a great photo of us too. :-)

After the bad movie experience Mike treated me to Chili's for dinner. With yet another coupon we enjoyed a nice sit down meal and talked about....how bad that movie was :-) No really...we decided since we're such movie junkies that we need to start learning about directors and not actors. Since the actors portray what the directors wants.

Anyways...enough about the BAD MOVIE...it was nice to get 2 dates in 1 week with Mike.
The other date my mom tended our kids while we went to the temple. It was a nice retreat :-)

No comments: