Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snow White

I love our date nights. For entering into our 5th year of marriage Mike and I have date night once a week. There was a small period of time where we didn't and Oh man...was it rough! Now that we make our dates  more of a priority we feel a difference in our marriage. And for a bonus our kids see how a husband and wife are suppose to interact with each other. 

This weekend Mike planned the date. 
My hubby got us tickets to see Snow White and the Huntsman. SUPER YEAH!!!
Since we had about 10 minutes until seating we played some games in the mini expensive arcade. Luckily we had some left over tokens from the last time we were here. Nothing like shooting evil robots together to rekindle our flame :-)
 The movie- it was great! A major empowering chick flick with some man action. Some small similarities from the Disney version but majority of it was totally adult-ish. I really loved it but I loved spending time with my hubby way more.

No comments: