Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I ♥ Dashing Dish

I have found a website that is just amazing. It's called Dashing Dish and I just love it. The woman makes alot of food that consist of  high protein and fiber (which fills you up since gluten free stuff doesn't fill you up) and low sugar (good since diabetes run in my family) and low or no sodium (since heart disease also runs in my family) and low carbs (which is great since we don't eat much grain anyway)

So everything we need rolled up on 1 website....how amazing this is!

Last night I made her Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas (recipe) and her peanut butter chocolate swirl brownies.  (recipe) for Family Movie Night. And everyone loved it all! Mike asked if I could make more brownies for his lunches. Which is a great thing since he's not a chocolate fan but what he doesn't know is this brownie has no sugar and no flour.
So for the past few days I've been cooking up tons of stuff from her website. Today I'm really excite for the girls and I to have mini deep dish pizza bites.

No comments: