Monday, April 18, 2011

Speed Date


I love going out with my hubby. Most times I have a romantic or fun date planned but today....I didn't. It was a spontaneous afternoon date that I wasn't even ready for. After visiting teaching I made it home in time to drop our kids off to a friends house. So in t-shirt and sneakers we headed out for a few hours of "alone time."
We first went to a local Mexican restaurant to have lunch. It was busy but oh so good!
While at lunch Mike and I were in the works of making a D.I. game. Game? Yes....it was fun and exciting. We each have a max of $5 and 30 minutes to get only 1 item that we wanted the other person to have. It sounded easy while eating our lunch but when time came to actually do it.....it was pretty hard. 
After 30 minutes here is what we WANTED the other person to have. I got Mike a wallet. But he was surprised that there was no money in there. HAHA!!

 He found a Jesus quote board. It's corky but I'm corky too. I love quotes! I write them everywhere in our house and in notebooks, journals, etc. so now I can write them down on this board.
I really enjoyed myself this afternoon. I absolutely love spending time with my hubby. He's the best!!

No comments: