Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Black Out

Normally I am not a fan of power outages. But tonight I am thankful that we had one.

 I am thankful that we splurged on clearance Christmas candles and had so many in our storage.
 I am thankful that the kids and I were able to read scriptures before the sun went down. And after sunset  I didn't hear the word  "Can we watch T.V?"  But instead we had story telling time. ( the blue light is Mason and the orange light in the corner is Lily)
 And I am thankful that my husband is obsessed with glow sticks and buys a package of them each time he goes to a store. It was a great night light and the kids loved playing space wars to pass the time.
So thank you crazy stormy weather for giving me and my kids a great evening. And remaining me to re stock our 72 hours kits.

No comments: