Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eric's Birthday

I have known this little man for 4 years now. He's grown up so much. So on his 7th birthday we went out and partied it up! Our first stop for his birthday bash was the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.
Lily, Cati, Eric, Mike, and I had so much fun! There's something for everyone here.



 This must have been his first time in a kitchen. He kept asking me "Where's the Milk?"

 Cati kept saying "It's my baby"


 At least they are car pooling. Great gas savers.
 In 9 years I'm exited to show this photo to Eric when he asks us to borrow our car or Mike's motorcycle.


 "Drop the time-bombs!"


 "Eject,Eject. The bombs are going to explode!" I'm not sure why he's fascinated about time bombs.


 Lily was so proud that her airplane flew.



 I can't really see Lily's face in this picture but I love the face of the little girl behind Lily. She's giving this look of ....... "I-don't-think-you-know-what-you're-doing"



After our fun time at the Gateway we went out for some pepperoni and time-bomb pizza! (that's what he drew on this pizza slice)
The only place know that might have time-bomb pizza is NYPD pizza. It's the best pizza I've eaten.



 This pizza place has such huge slices that it made me giggle watching Lily and Cati trying to down one of these slices.
 I love Lily. She's so fun and artsy. She her window napkin art. How lovely?

After a Krispy Kreme doughnut cake of course we gave Eric his present. A set of Magnex- He loved it! He told me , " I've wanted one of these my whole life!" Boys and magnets.....I will never understand the love connection but it's a shoe in for great gift. 

But most parties usually get broken up by parents. This was no exception. But we partied like 7 year old rock stars as long as we could. Happy Birthday Eric. We love you!

No comments: