Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CRT testing

Taking test suck! I think it was one of my least favorite pastimes. And I must of passed down this hatred to my son since he's been dreading his end of school testing. So I tried to make it a more positive experience by giving my testing hero a real hero's reward. A 'Thor'gift set. He's been talking about this movie for a while now so when I seen this shirt at Target for $2 and the toy for $1.99 (coupon) I couldn't pass it up.
 Since the movie isn't out until next week I made some homemade movie tickets. He's so excited to be seeing this movie. But I think the best part was after I gave him his gift I seen all the stress from the day just disappear.
And since the movie pass is for 2 tickets he tells me that if I'm good that he'll take me. What a ham!! 

No comments: