Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday

Our Saturday started out alittle busy. Early this morning Mike was cruising the free section on KSL and seen an air compressor ad pop up. So he ran for the phone and within 2 minutes we were headed out the door to pick it up. Since air compressor are NOT cheap I was so proud of Mike for waiting patiently and finding one for a SUPER SAVER DEAL. Driving back home Mike heard to roar of muscle cars so we stopped. A car show that was setting up for late in the day didn't mind us walking around and drooling over their cars. Mike found his 2nd love there.
 A 1963 1/2 mustang- a true auto gem!
After looking at the time and realizing that our 5 minute stroll was actually about 30 minutes so we booked it to Barnes Park to celebrate Uncle Aaron's birthday. 

It was nice to see so much family. But being on kid duty meant I played while Mike chatted. No problem I enjoyed myself until I got mud and gum on my pants. Not even sure where mud came from since the ground wasn't wet. Such a gross thought :-(

Here's us enjoying some delicious BBQ. And here's me-with the look of " I just got kethcup on my shoulder and my foot at the same time"-  I love being a parent!

 Lily thought no one seen her swipe a cupcake from the table. Mom of course seen her and only took a picture. Oh well.... :-)


After the party we headed to my parents to drop off my dad's Father's Day gift. On our way back home Mike wanted to head over to Harbor Freight and see about some air tools for his new FREE air compressor. While at Harbor Freight he found some coupons and was able to pick up 3 tools for under $20. I'm so super proud of Mike for doing some major money saving today.

But of course our sweet deal for the day.....

What can you get for 2 ugly ties?

2 dozen FREE Krispy Kremes!!! The special Father's Day promo deal that Mike and I were so excited for.
We all love Krispie Kremes!
But now it's nap time for our girls and play time for Mike.

No comments: