Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update

What have we been up too this past week?

Everyone in our house has had a nasty cold and since we're a family that shares everything it's just been going around and around. So tomorrow I'm taking Hailey into the doctors for some antibotics. Cati's gotten better despite a runny nose. Lily-she's getting better but still in the middle. Mason and I are healthy again. And Mike....he's at the start of the cold. So since 2 out of 6 are better I'm doing some major deep cleaning and disinfecting tomorrow so we can finally kick this cold out of here.

I have also failed at almost everyone gluten free dessert recipe so I am giving up and just cooking gluten-less. No boxed mixes, no pre-made foods and no more gluten free breads. I'm sticking to all natural foods. Fruits, meats, and tons of corn tortillas. So we'll see :-)

But that's all for our little mix of six.

No comments: