Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Daily's

A part of this road that Mike and I are on is that we need to do certain things daily. No exceptions, no excuses- we just have to do them. The Daily things help us stay on track so we can better ourselves which in turn better our relationship. So one of my daily's is write in a journal something that I am thankful for that day. My blessing that Heavenly Father had given me for the day.

Todays' Gratitude:

This blog- to have somewhere to write down my thoughts without losing it. Anyone can ask Mike how many times I lose things in a day and he will just laugh. Not giggle, not smirk, just laugh out loud. I lose things all the time. Keys, papers, shoes, books,.....things that I just put down- I forget 3 seconds later. So to write in a journal is like telling to me find a needle in a haystack. I have lost my journal too many times that I just end up buying a new notebook which I lose a few days later.

So I am grateful to have a journal that I can log into from wherever I am. That I can look back and not only read the memory but see the photo that brings back even more memories. So that's my 2 cents for the day. I will now get off my soap box.

No comments: