Sunday, October 30, 2011

Philippians 4:13

" I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"


Today while at church this scripture was read during Sunday School and I was overwhelmed with the spirit. Everything else that was talked about just became a blur at this point. 


With everything happening with family, classes, kids, house, and our own individual growths I often feel that I am alone. I have Mike and a few people who can I talk to about the minor things but other than that......that's it. 


But after hearing this I know that Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ all know what's happening. Down to the very detail and because of their knowledge this is why I am still functioning. They are helping me take care of my children. They are helping me show kindness and  patience to those that don't show it to me. They are showing me my husband through their eyes. They are holding me up when I can't stand no more. They are helping my thoughts stay focused on what's important in my life.  And so many more feelings that I can't even explain. 


Just WOW- I love church!
( I chose this photo of Lily and her Elmo shoes for many reason. This is the season that I am in. Being a mom of kids who love Elmo, cartoons, cuddles and story time. So everything else is just secondary)

No comments: