Saturday, May 21, 2011

Take Two

I had this song stuck in my head for a few days...."It takes 2, takes 2,  me and you"...so I thought it would be a fun date to plan around this song. And from there the "TAKE 2" date was born. On Saturday my mom graciously tended out toddlers....boy she was taken back by how they act. But once she got to our house Mike and I ran out the door before she changed her mind.

1st scene- 2 actors (Mike and I) were to act like we're in love (like that's hard for us). The plan was for us to watch a movie in the park while enjoying lunch from Arby'. All the while laughing, smiling, and acting like we're enjoying ourselves. Seemed easy enough so we drove into our scene.


(I love this movie! "Why do you irritant me so?".....but of course I had to add alittle love note )

Mike enjoying his movie in the park.
Our love scene....

After enjoying this scene it was now time for 'TAKE TWO"
Mike did the little noise with his directors scene board.



For this next scene- the 2 love birds (us) went on a regular movie and dinner date night. The extras at  Kaysville theater played this scene played along well. When the movie commerical for not littering was playing everyone yelled "Ewww!"  when the kids shoes got stuck on the floor. We broke character for a second to laugh.
We saw the movie "The Kings Speech" This movie is rated R but this theater played a PG-13 version;  which I didn't even know existed. So that made it even more awesome.
Afterwards the 2 lovers headed to grab dinner at Pepperbellys'.  (The camera girl tried several times to try to get us and the sign in the photo but I...I mean she....kept messing up. So Mike grabbed her hand right when the flash shot and instead of smiling I started to laugh...but he got it. Great job camera man!)

But after this dinner scene we kissed goodnight and headed out separate ways. The male lead drove the sitter home. And the female lead fell asleep dreaming of her wonderful date night.

1 comment:

Max and Diana Brown said...

Yeah!! you are back! I love reading about the family, since I don't get to see you guys that often, the blog makes me feel close to you! I love it!