Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Delightful

I have to admit that after our family NO-cation to Park City my nerves were somewhat on edge. I was in need of some much needed quiet time. So our friends agreed to taking our "angels" (haha)
for a couple of hours so Mike and I could date a date night.

So the best place for me when I am in need of a quiet and calming enviroment is a temple.
Which was a wonderful way for me to start calming my nerves but.... Mike wanted to ride his motorcycle so here I am....in a skirt..... Alittle tricky but I managed. It just involved alot of tucking.
After our temple date we headed back to pick up our kids and put them to bed. I am probably the only mom who puts their kids to sleep when the sun is still up. I don't care...after they were in bed Mike and I enjoyed another delight.
 Our favorite date nights are a treat and Netflix. It doesn't take much to make us happy.
But after our date I feel that I'm 1/2 way back to being myself.

No comments: