Monday, May 23, 2011

Families are Forever

(the day we were sealed for all time and eternity)

This morning Mike woke me up to tell me about a tragic event that happened to his friend. His friends little girl passed away. I cried hearing the news and afterwards I did the only thing I could think of- I said a prayer. After praying  I was comforted knowing that our Heavenly Father will care for her. That Jesus Christ atoned for our sins so we can all returned back to our Father in heaven. I know that Mike and I will be together forever. Here on earth and in heaven. I know that ALL my children will be with us. Our 4 children that we can cuddle and raise on Earth and those that are in Heaven waiting for me. I know that we as a family will be together. So my heart, prays, and thoughts go out to this man, his wife, and his family.

No comments: