Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Soccer Endings

After 2 months of non stop soccer games and practices today was Hailey's last game.  It was an easy game for her. She was a defender today and hardly seen any action. Way to go Sharks!

While Hailey was playing a great game our little ones played too. Mason was playing soccer with a friend of his. ( You can kind of see him in this photo on the right.) 

(shh.. Lily's hiding)


 Cati is such a daddy's girl. I love it!


 

But she did make a friend while at the park. This little girl just walked up to Ducati and gave her a big hug. Cati gave a look of "Who are you? But OK- I like hugs" So they just hugged for like 2 minutes. It was so sweet!
But after the Sharks won ( 1-0) Hailey said her goodbyes to her coach and teammates. Which was a sad moment for her but at least they went out on a bang! After she changed we took her out for a special End-of-the-season-victory Dinner.

Where I found the new food pyramid. It's not F.D.A. approved but it's D.E.N.N.Y.'s approved. I think I'll start living my life around these meal plans.
;
But a few funny moments while at our Denny's Dinner:

- Mason was really getting into the Bulls game that was on TV. I had no idea that he liked basketball but at least it's my hometown team. Go Bulls- You got a new fan!

- Cati enjoyed her root beer so much that she spilled it all down her shirt and smelt like root beer the whole drive home.

- Lily feel in love with her condiments that she kept saying " I need them"

- After eating her pancakes Lily started to get antsy waiting for everyone else to finish their meals that she grabbed her DULL butter knife and told Hailey " Hurry [or] I'll kill you". We couldn't help but laugh. But Mike decided to teach her something else...now our 2 year old will say to you "Give me all your money" while she waves a knife at you. Thanks Mike for teaching her yet another "Thug-ish"thing.

- We had the best waitress EVER! She offered to cut up Lily's food while we were cutting up 2 other plates, she asked 1st Mike and I if Lily could hold her own syrup or if we wanted to hold it instead, and she was super kind when Cati left her a big mess under the table to clean up. I know my husband tipped her well since our kids ate free AND our bill was still high. But it was worth it having that kind of customer service.

1 comment:

sue said...

Looks so fun.