Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Soccer Buddies

I'm not much of a soccer person but when other family members enrolls our kids into activities- I can't really complain. So for the past month I've been a soccer mom! Yeah Soccer!!

This is Hailey's 1st year on soccer.


She's still learning the basics but she loves the running around and meeting all her new soccer friends. She's not a fan of playing goalie but she does like how she can use her hands.


 But she loves kicking the ball. Shes scored 2 goals so far and I couldn't be more proud of her.







After a game we took some photos of her for her memory book and for me.



All was going well until......

Lily came over to tackle Hailey. It was cute to see but of course after that Hailey was not very cooperative. Her idea of cute was completely different than mine. Oh well....at least I got a few nice shots.



Mason. This is his 2nd year of soccer. He's gotten better with his game but he still refuses to run. It's actually funny to watch. He complains every day about his legs and feet hurting but you wouldn't guess that when you see him smiling while on the field.  But man, I love that boy!
 Before his game I took some photos of him for his memory book. He was so funny. He kept putting his arms on his hips like a Super Hero. Mason the soccer-nator!





But of course I couldn't resist myself from taking some photos of our 2 tots!



 Now Lily on the other hand really loves soccer. I'm not sure if it's the fact that she's allowed to kick something but she can't get enough of it.


2 comments:

handygal said...

they look like they are having so much fun. Love the pictures!

Sue said...

I'm so glad the kids get to take lessons. It's so fun. Cute pics!
Mom