Monday, May 16, 2011

Mixbooks

I am a big photo taker. I try to snap every little thing I see our kids do.....but what do I do with those photos? I use to print a few off and put them in each kids baby memory book. Then download them onto a CD. But we can't really enjoy photos on a CD so when I a $50 gift certificate for product on Mixbook for $8 (www.mixbook.com) . I knew I couldn't go wrong. I fully intended to use this gift card for something else but due to certain circumstances I used it for something else. Books for my family! Each person has a book fully dedicated and filled with pictures of just them. It was nice for each person to feel individually special.
 I must of clicked a different size for Ducati since her book is so much bigger than everyone elses or maybe since there was so many photos in her album maybe it just automatically upgraded to the next size.

Mason really loves his book. He didn't know I took so many pictured of him.

 Lily really didn't show much appreciation for all that time I had to paste electronic flowers onto her pages. I hope when she's older she'll show some appreciation.
 Ducati....she had over 200 photos in her book. I blame the fact that from birth to current I've captured almost every smile, giggle, step, coo, and lovable moment she's ever had.
 Hailey loved her book! She asked to have it. I told her it's hers but she can't keep it in her possession until she's grown and we give her her memory box. Until then HANDS OFF!!

I even got my awesome hubby a book.

My favorite page is this one where he's making a funny face that's adjacent to this other page
 with this love statement. It fits us to the TEE!
" we are all a little weird and life's a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up and with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"......I can't deny it-Mike and I are totally weird together and only we get it most of the time. I love him!

 Since these books were a big hit for sure I'll be making them again next year for all the adventures each kid has this year.

No comments: