Saturday, May 14, 2011

M+A

I love having date night with Mike. Some dates are at home and some we go out on the town. But all our dates are either fun, romantic or adventurous. Tonight it was FUN!
I got this idea from the dating divas website. While Mike put Lily and Ducati down for bed I set everything up. Red lanterns in our living room, Orange Chicken with Rice and noodles, and Poky cookies. I'm not sure what they are made from but Yummy! Mike and I ate all of them before we even finished our dinners. After dinner we played a game. It was from the dating divas website. It's kind of like the game Mad Gab but with fun and romantic verses like......
"MAID FUR REACH HOVER"
"DUKE HUM MERE OFF HEN"
 This game was so fun to play. We laughed so much listening to eachother talk in weird and funny voices.  Mike so rocked this game! When we finished up we made origami roses. Mike learned how to make them for Mother's day so he taught me how to make them. Really easy and cute! After origami we watched the movie, The Tourist. I know....it didn't really go with the Asian theme.....but I can't control Netflix. I would like too but I can't. But it was a great evening in with my bestest ever hubby. Can't wait for next date night :-)

No comments: