Saturday, October 10, 2009

Charity Cake

Back in march or april I was listening to the radio when a local charity was trying to raise money. The charity was also excepting services so people could bid on them to raise even more money. So I donated a wedding cake. And someone actually brought it. I didn't ask for how much but I figured whatever this couple paid for it...it all went for a good cause...
But here's some pictures of the cake I made

I delivered it this morning and the bride's mother loved it. I just hope the bride likes it as well...
But if you're curious of the charity it's called...Greater Good ....it supports local charities here in Utah to help the less fortunate...and honestly I never heard of it but they don't get the same publicity the way the food bank or Primary Children's does so that's why I decided to donate to them.

2 comments:

Julia said...

That cake is BEAUTIFUL! You're very talented!

Angie and Jerome said...

Whoa nice job Angie!! That's an awesome cake!