Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Q and A with my 6 year old

I love my mom and dad. I was going to type that in. I was.... Mom! My mom is silly.

Q:Tell me about your friends?

A:I have friends at my school. My friend Emmie doesn't play with me anymore. Oliver B kicked me in the face. He had to go to the principal office. It hurt so bad.  Ashley- I really want to go to her house. She is my best, best, best friend. I love Ashley! Me and Anna always play at the sandbox. She will give me a kiss when I hurt myself. I have a whole bunch of friends.

Q: Tell me about your teacher?
A: My teacher she is a wonderful teacher! I love her so much. I tell her her magic words of "Please" and "Thank you".

Q:How do you feel about Mason and seeing him at school?
A: I am happy because when I see Mason at school he gives me a wave, a hug or a kiss. I really don't like it when he's late to recess because I have to go back to my classroom. Mason always, always, always sees me so we play together. But we don't have alot of time. Mason always, always gives me a hug when I get hurt. So when Oliver B kicked me in the face he gave me a hug. Mason  promised me that he would clean my room. But he didn't do it.

Q: How do you feel about church?
A:At church  I always learn about Jesus. I love him so much. Even when I do a bad thing he will always love me. God-he is so wonderful. I love him! I can't stop thinking about him so I always pray. I prayed for something and he answered my prayer.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: When I grow up I want to get married and I will be take my kids to the park with a playground. Or anywhere they want to go if they asked me and if they cleaned their room. Or I will clean their room so we could go to the park.

My mommy is silly again.

My interview with Hailey :-)

No comments: