Monday, December 14, 2009

14 going on 4

Hailey turned 4 this wonderful day. So Mike and I tried to make it wonderful for her. Besides meeting her baby sister for the first time which was a pretty awesome gift if I don't say so myself but we had a butterfly party.


It's too exclusive that only our family was invited. Anyways after the meet and greet we all went out to the family room. And she seen her butterflies. We made butterflies from paper, I made this butterfly mobile that after our party Mike hung it above her bed to have butterfly dreams. She really liked it.
Mason picked out his gift for her. He gave her a bag of ring pops and a fairy stamp set. Of course she loved the candy!!!
Mike and I gave her a lady bug purse filled with goodies IE., Dora hat, lip gloss, bath set, sticker book, etc.

She really liked this butterfly jewelry set we found at Wal-Mart. Yeah for Wal-Mart!!!

Then Grandma Sue gave her some markers and sketch pad and hair ties. She really is digging all the new Crayola stuff. Why didn't we have such great color changing markers growing up?


After presents I made Hailey her favorite breakfast. Eggs, hash brown, toast, sausage and egg nog. I know.... her own grand slam.

Then we got dressed and ready to take one princess to see another. This was our first outing as a family of 6. Wow...Mike and I had our hands full. But it was a fun experience.

We returned home and I made her favorite lunch....hot dogs and fries. It doesn't take much to make her happy.

But after lunch the birthday princess was acting like a royal pain so she was sent to her chambers for a nap.

After her beauty sleep...we watched a movie, ate dinner and had cake!!!It's a strawberry butterfly cake. It was pretty easy to make. And everyone really enjoyed eating it.

Hailey really loved her birthday so I guess Mike and I did a good job.

1 comment:

Max and Diana Brown said...

I love the blog!! you guys have done a great job!! and what sweet family you guys have!! Merry Christmas!!!