Monday, March 21, 2016

I Quit!

I was so excited to return back to work. I had it all planned out. Meals and lessons were planned out. Medical bills were on a payment plan. Naps were ready to be taken. Then I go back to only come to terms that I needed to quit. 

My back hurt too much. I would have pushed through it and kept going but I know that wouldn't be good for me OR my family. 

So while I be a full time stay at home mommy Mike is going side jobs to take care of my medical bills. And me... I'm playing referee to my munchkins. 

But I'm not complaining. I adore my kids. They are my friends, teachers, students, motivators, competitors, partners in crime. 

I'm glad that I can give 100% of my attention to them. ( or at least try to give them) 
So I don't make an income. I'm in it for the outcome. And if I need to I'll use my brain and say a prayer cuz getting money is one of the easiest things to do. 

No comments: