Friday, May 10, 2013

Extreme Couponing/ Stockpile


When Netflix started showing epsoides of Extreme Couponing I knew I was in trouble. I love that show! I told Mike that this show it like my Rocky theme song. He laughed at me..... ALOT!
It's alright though. Over the past 5 months I've been able to grow our stockpile up to now having over a year supply of shampoo, conditioners, lotions, hair care products, and  deodorants. And  feminine items to last me about 3 years! This is pretty good especially since during the month of December I got rid of 90% of our stockpile due to charity donations. But we've been blessed so we need to share with everyone.
As for food I'm on my way there. With the sale cycles I've been able to stock up on tons of GF foods since our local grocery store just had their semi-annual gluten free sale. So now to start stocking up on everything else.
Mike's garage now has 1 fridge filled with frozen items and this shelf. And I'm on my way to shelf number 2.
But to share something I feel so happy to know that we have this stockpile. Mike's work schedule is always changing. Some weeks he gets extra hours and some weeks he's really low. So it's comforting and reassuring to know that I can still provide for my family and all our needs just with a few clips of a coupon.
:)

No comments: