Thursday, July 29, 2010

Missionary

I want to introduce someone who has been a blessing to have in my life, Laurel. In April of 2007 I was converted and baptised and this wonderful woman was the sister missionary who was there for my big day. She taught me so much about the gospel, about Jesus Christ, the atonement, etc. I felt she was sent to me personally to help me through this journey. Over the years we have kept in contact. (she lives in Canada) But then due some wonderful spontaneous planning she and her brother made the trip to Utah. I was so excited when she called me and planned to come visit my family and I. Mike seen the smile I carried and was excited to meet her as well. It was amazing to talk with her and talk about those days that didn't seem so far away. I feel there are people that come into your life for a reason. Some leave because they have done their purpose. And some- if you are fortunate enough will stay in our life. She is one of my blessings. 

No comments: