Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brother Love

A few weeks ago Mike and I sat down with Mason and explained to him how he has autism. The conservation went well. He seemed to understand that it's not his fault on a few of his quirks. But I have had a few mom moments lately. And I just want to share that Mason is such a special little guy. He is such a great big brother. Ducati started to whimper and he went over to her and started to cuddle and sing to her. I think every sibling have their moments when they just fight over who's air is being violated but in the big picture Mason is such a wonderful son,brother, and little man.

2 comments:

Max and Diana Brown said...

yes he is!!! and he has such good parents! love you guys!

Renae said...

He is so sweet! I miss seeing him. It will be nice to get back to scouts in August.