Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Playdate

Hailey, Lily and I went on a long needed play date with a friend of mine, Sarah, and her son, Eric. We took full advantage of this great fall weather and headed to the park. It was so much fun not only seeing my long time friend but the kids got to burn some energy off. Lily loves the swing now. She was a slider but now she's a swinger.Only one swing chair? What do you think they decided to do?

Kids are so resourceful. Anyways Sarah and I think we're going to make this a weekly thing. Play dates for kids.....( mommy's time to talk)

1 comment:

Angie and Jerome said...

Yeah playdates are lovely! That swing chair is so cool. I haven't seen one like that before. Your lil ladies are too cute..as always! Loves!
p.s I'm stating on Ducati's doll today! he he