Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

My wonderful husband got Hailey and I tickets for New Moon. He's so great!Here we are starting our Mommy~Daughter morning date. I know my shirt is alittle tight but when I brought it 2 months ago it fit pretty well. Oh well.... we had to wear our vampire shirts to celebrate this special moment.
But first we stopped to get a "Bite" to eat at McDonald's. Then ......it was movie time.
All I have to say was WOW!!!! You have to see it!!! It was absolutely amazing. We're big fans.
Sure our date was only for a few hours we had a blast just us two girls hanging out....spending some much needed lady bonding time.

2 comments:

katie said...

im goin in wednesday.....cant wait!!!!!!

Angie and Jerome said...

Haven't seen it...Haven't read it...but you two look awesome! :)