Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pre-Valentines' Day

I (angie) have always loved the idea of Valentines' Day. You should always express your love to those around you however it can be forgotten. Not because you don't love someone but for me especially it's because I figure you know I love you so I might not say it as much as I should. So there's a day to remind people like me to show my love.

Since we have been together we have learned alot from eachother. I have learned from Mike that I can't wait to give a gift to him. I use to wait until the day of celebration and give my gift. But now right when I get something I want to rush and give it to him. Thanks babe. So this is why we had a Pre-V day.
Here is Mike with this little kitty-dog (not sure which one it is) he won for me out of a vending machine. I thinks is cute. It's sitting on a little heart and the tag says "hug me." And he also got me "Love Letters from Joseph and Emma Smith". I have been wanting this book since it came out and I'm very impressed he remembered. But then again he has been surprising me alot lately. But as you can see Mike has no trouble showing his love for me. I'm still learning this trait from him but for V-day I got him the last book from Artemis Fowl. I remember we were at Steve and Julia's and Mike found out there was another book in this series. Along with the book I got him a pair of "blinging" earrings.
And he got me a necklace that's not pictured yet. He wants to wait for actual Valentines Day for give me this gift even though I know what it is.

And for the kids I made them pillows. Hailey had the pink heart pillow. Lily has the peach heart pillow and Mason has a blue square pillow. (He didn't want a heart. He's such a boy!)Mike tested the pillows out to make sure they were soft enough for the kids. That's very kind of him.
For actual Valentine's Day we have a few things planned. Especially since it was the day he asked me to be his girlfriend last year. It has a double-special meaning for us. But we will let you know on a later blog how else we celebrate this lovely day.

1 comment:

Angie and Jerome said...

You two are so sweet to eachother! I love that your like that!!! It's very refreshing to see another couple like that. Loves!