Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Times

Tonight was a Jayme's 27th birthday. Here is Mike and Jayme at Good Times Bar in Layton. (Never fear we drank soda) She looks beautiful tonight. Holly made her dress up as a lady. Thanks Holly..you did a great job. When we got there we were greeted by Mike's long time friends. They are so fun to be around.
Here's the guys being hard thugs. (Matt, Josh, Mike)Here's Mike playing pool. He must of had an off night. He kept losing. I even won him and I never win him. I won a kiss. Yeah for me!!!!I have no idea what I was doing when Josh took this picture. Oh well... that's what happens when you let someone else have your camera control. But it's ok-I look cute in it.Here's our couple picture. We never go anywhere with taking one.

Jayme didn't want me to snap this picture but she looks great. (Told you we were going to post it) Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Hemminger Family said...

Hey Guys, Thanks again for comming and for the ear rings. I had such a good time with you guys as always. Hope we can hang out again soon. Miss you