Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today is the THE DAY!!!

Right now it's 6:27am and mike is packing the car with our bags, putting Lily's car seat in the car and finishing any last touches we might have missed last night. Why? you ask. It's due to the fact that in about 45 minutes we are heading to the hospital to have Lily.

We are having a planned c-section this morning. Since Lily's a big girl and with my too-late-to-manage diabetes the doctor advised us that this is the best bet for her and me. He assured Mike and I that this is a routine and safe procedure. However I still have some fears. My sister in law Julia and I were talking yesterday and she was informing me of the how-to's and what-not's of c-section. But I feel good.

We are feeling so freakin' excited that the day has finally come. This has truely been the longest month we have ever lived thru. I thought getting married was exciting but this has nothing on it. So now I leave you all until next time. We're off!!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You two have such cute kids!! I give you my permission (as if you needed it!) to have many many more adorable kids! Lily is absolutely PERFECT!

Hemminger Family said...

COngrats guys. We are so happy for you. I hope that everythig went well and is going well. Please let us know when you are home so we can come down and see you guys.

Love,
Matt, Jaymee and Baby Taylor