Monday, May 5, 2014

Jungle Jim's

 For the thousands of reasons why I love homeschooling there are a few con's for us.
1) I want to have more field trips than lesson time so I get side tracked really easy.
2) it can be hard to figure out a new approach on something when one of our kids are stumped. But this seldom happens since there's so many resources out in the world to help me.
3) Burned out! Just like anything that you might put 100% of your time into. So when times like this happens we just blow off the lessons for a few hours and have some fun!
 Today was one of those days. No one wanted to focus. We were getting on each other's nervous.
 So I found a super great deal on KSL for Jungle Jim's Playground. So after breakfast we headed out....without doing the dishes!
 Our kids had so much fun letting off some steam.

and screams...of joy!

 

  Mike and I were able to have a few moments of quiet time which was very nice.


 and after a long afternoon of laughing, joking, smiling, and having fun our entire family was happy and recharged again.




No comments: