Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sisters don't fight


Lily and Ducati are 2 sweet little girls. But WHOA! Watch out if one of them gets the other angry. They will throw down like the big dogs. So I've been trying to find ways to remind them to be kind to one another. Lecturing, talking, time outs all haven't gotten to the root of this so the thought came to me to make them this photo. I found the cutest and most tend photo I had and ordered one of those engineer prints from Staples. Took a board from Mike's wood stash and mod podge it on. When the girls seen the photo they instantly started copying the cuddle from the photo. Success- it worked! It's been hanging in their room for about a week now and it's seriously cut down on their fighting. Don't get me wrong this is by no means a miracle cure for sibling fighting. But for our family this small project has really helped them remember to be kind to one another.

No comments: