Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today after church Mike had to go to work so we did most of our celebrating yesterday. But we exchanged gifts....
Mike got me a New Moon poster and some Twilight candy that Lily grabbed hold of before she riped it. That's how Mike holds me ♥♥♥

I gave Mike some cologne and a book.....I know.....A book? But he's been wanting to read this book for a while....Lily and Ducati each got one of these glowing hearts...She's even wearing her heart dress. She's in the love spirit.

For Mason and Hailey we made these photo Valentines for them....they liked them!

But it was a special day even though my love had to work. We had a great Valentines Day.

3 comments:

Julia said...

The Lightning Thief is a fun series of books! I'm glad your Valentine's was nice!

Angie and Jerome said...

Love those framed Valentines cards. Too cute! Thanks for the cards you sent us. That was a way fun surprise! And that lil tie onesie is sooooooo adorable!!! Thanks bunches! :)

Max and Diana Brown said...

Ok.. I officially want to be adopt it by your family!!! How fun!!! you guys are great parents!!