Saturday, February 13, 2010

L-♥-V-E


Our Valentines Day was wonderful. We started off with going paint balling. We went to Paintball Addicts in Salt Lake. What better way to show our love than shooting each other? But we totally rocked it when we entered the game. The other players took advantage of the fact that we were newbies. So the other players on the field ignored us...except when we shoot them. ( I shot someone in the face!) But once the others players seen how Mike and I worked as a team they went after us. Punks! I got shot in the face and finger. Mike got a finger shot (lame!) But towards the end I ran out of paint balls so I exited the game....Mike did as well but he stood in to psych the other team out that he was shooting at them. Smart move....but this was so much fun. We are now paintball addicts. ;-) ♥


Afterwards we went to the Salt Lake Temple. We clean up nicely,huh? We met Daina and Aaron, Brian Thatcher and his wife and attended an endowment session. It was so beautiful. I just kept admiring the history of the temple. Then we came home and ate dinner with the missionaries in our stake. After eating we played with our girls...total sweet♥hearts...


Then Mike and I made truffles. Actually I made some for our dinner but we gave them to the missionaries....they needed a Valentines gift.... But I'm so proud of Mike. He now can cook mac and cheese, microwave meals and truffles.


They were so delicious.....

Ducati loved them...
All this and it's only Saturday.

1 comment:

Angie and Jerome said...

Nothing says LOVE like a paintball bout. he he he! Paintball is sooo much fun! Glad you had a great V-day. Loves!