Friday, May 6, 2016

Layton Duck Park

With the weather going back and forth from warm and rainy; we just want to get outside! 
So we went with my sister in law to Layton Duck Park. We found this cute bridge that goes over a rushing stream. 

 All our kids! We tried for get everyone to smile at the same time with with 6 kids we're happy that 50% of them smiled.
 Everyone loves feeding these crazy ducks. These ducks chase kids! If you have bread in your hand and walk away from them they will chase you! 3 kids were chased from the geese trying to get tortillas.


We all had to tease the geese for their funny noises. So we gave it a try mimicking the noise- We failed!

 And look at those baby geese! We all wanted one! So FLUFFYYY!!!!

After playing on the playground for close to 3 hours we left for lunch. But it was a nice break for me and my sister in law so we can chat and catch up. And for our kids to play and enjoy cousin time.
 Cousin~Love!♥


 And luck came our way and our neighbor has baby geese she was getting rid of. So we took them!! They are so fluffy!!! We took the geese for a visit to my sister in laws so her kids could hold them.

The entire time my neice kept asking, "Should I keep a baby duck?"
I'd say "No".
She would say then, "Should you share with me?"
I just wanted to give them to her but 2 toddlers might not have ended well with the geese.

But our luck ran out. My neighbor wanted the geese back to give to a bird sanctuary so they left. So for 1 night we had baby geese. 

No comments: