Friday, February 27, 2015

Hogle Zoo Field Trip



I love going on field trips with my kids! It's one of the top reasons why I homeschool. But I especially love FREE field trips!! 

Hogle Zoo and a few other places here in Utan have free admission during winter months on the last Wednesday of the month. Seeing it was the last day of this winter promotion I texted my sister-in-laws and we all planned a trip to the zoo with our bunches of kids. 
3 adults and 8 kids. It was tougher than I thought to wrangler these vibrate and adventurous ( I mean wondering) bunch. 
But it was worth it. My kids had so much fun! See my little birdies. Cati wanted to tweet for me. :)


The weather was perfect! So perfect that the zoo was packed but that didn't stop us from having a great time. We enjoyed our packed lunches while we waited to see the sealion show. My nieces and daughters loved sitting by the tank to see the sealions....or seals... whatever.... swim by. 
Plus we all enjoyed the extra cousin bonding time. My kids LOVE living so close to their aunts,uncles, and cousins. I never knew how much we were missing out on until now. 

I'm happy we went. I'm more happy that we had company :)
My kids and I all look forward to more homeschool/ family times :)

No comments: