Saturday, February 28, 2015

Doctor Who Dance

Lily has been planning her perfect outfit for her and Mike's Daddy Daughter Dance Date for weeks. I mean it.... For Weeks!

She wanted to get dressed as Doctor Who. Mike had us all watch 9 seasons from Netflix and now everyone is in love with "The Doctor".
So I went searching thrift stores finding the best doctor look alike clothes and was blessed to the perfect outfit. With a few alterations and some quick stitching Lily had her matching Daddy/Lily outfit she wanted.

 I needed to take tons of cute Doctor Who photos of her and all her nerdy glory.


 I love these two people! And bowties are so cool!

 Lily hasn't been to a DD dance before so she was completely taken back at what was expected. So she was completely spoiled with all the treats, drinks, balloons, dancing, etc. So excited she wanted to come home and tell me all about it. I think next year I'll have Mike phone me so he can stay longer.


And of course Mike had to top himself. Besides dressing super nerdy he gave Lily a special bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. She was smiling ear to ear. I love seeing her this way. It really shows off her dimples.

PS while Mike and Lily were out dancing the night way Ducati and I enjoyed a girls night. Movies, junk food, and pedicures.

 Popcorn! Yummy!!!!

No comments: