Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had such a fun and great weekend!

We took Lily and Cati to see the Winnie the Pooh movie.

Mike and I absolutely loved it! Not the movie....but the giggles and squeals that we would hear from our girls. It was absolutely adorable. Too bad I mixed up the times and we were 20 minutes late. So we spent $10 for 40 minutes of kid laughing. So worth it!

Lily wanted me to take a picture of her while at the theater so of course I did it. She's so cute!
 Cati- she was so happy to have a pooh bear. I couldn't find a plush pooh bear in time for our movie date so Mike and I went to DI and found this one for 50 cents. She loves it and that's all that matters.

And we were invited to our neighbors birthday party. They told us that it was a water party but when they unrolled their slip and slide they noticed a hole. So all there was was this kiddie pool. So Mike came to the rescue.....
and put this together and WOW what a hit! All the kids loved getting wet on the trampoline. I'm so glad that the birthday boy enjoyed this.

since the sprinkler trampoline was a big hit the kids stood entertained for 3 hours!!!
But we finally dragged out girls over to help sing Happy Birthday and enjoy in some cake and party favors.
 

And that little kiddie pool was occupied by 1 person.... Cati
 while she ate her egg roll. She's so funny.

But after movies, going on a morning walk, only a 30 minute nap, and playing in water for hours on end our girls were pooped out. We know it's time for bed when Cati just lays on me to get cuddles. It melts my heart that she still fits in my neck nook. All parents, aunties, and uncles know what I am talking about. Where they rest their head right on your collarbone and they just stay there since it's so comfortable. These moments come once and a great while so Mike took this photo of me just soaking it up.

Sunday we went to church and enjoyed our day of rest.

But Monday we did some deep cleaning at home, Mike worked on his motorcycle while I worked on our 72 hours kits. Once Mason and Hailey came home from their visit with their other dad we put the tots down and played a game of Sorry.
We all had so much fun! I won.....YEAH!!!... but the memories of our kids laughing was the best win of it all. This was such a great holiday weekend.

No comments: