Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nicco Dayz


Mike had a great company party. From 8am- 1pm the day was filled with great family fun. First we hit the games and activities. There was a pallet jack race for the employees. Mike didn't win but he was the fastest one out there. He would of won if he didn't nick a pallet. But he still did a great job!


Then after working up an appetite we headed to the free food and drinks. Mason loved this. He eats like a grown man. Ducati loved the ice cream.



 Next Face Painting. But in Ducati and Lily's case they got painted on their arms.

And here's some other fun photos:

(Mason sat on those tires to help the smaller kids who would crash into them back on the go-kart course. He is growing into such a young man) Then he fell asleep during the drawing.Ha Ha. But the day was coming to an end so I took all the kids back to our van while Mike waited to see if he won.

And he did won a prize. A canopy chair, a hat, and 4-in-1 emergency radio, flashlight, outlet thing. It sure was a fun afternoon. Everyone there was friendly, kind and fun to be around. I can see why Mike likes his new job.

3 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

Love the matching shades. :) Looks like you all had a blast!

Julia said...

Angie.... WHERE did Lily get that AWESOME crown? Is that a BK crown? I must know! Please call me and let me know. (I'm actually being serious!! Anyway, please give me a call and let me know!)

Max and Diana Brown said...

how fun!!