Saturday, August 1, 2009

Magical Garden

I seen this place on-line Queen Califa's Magical Garden. It looked amazing. Queen Califia is I guess the person which California is named after. But since we're not much of history buffs I forgot the story already. What I do remember is a french artist named Niki (something ?) did all these statues in glass, mirrors, rocks and paints. Piece by piece. It was absolutely awesome to see the detail of her work. Check some pics out....
Now check out the family pics while we were there-
We went to this magical garden it was around noon and the sun kept reflecting off all the glass. It was so bright!!! Lily had to find some shade for a minute.
I swear Hailey was there but she was mad at us since we woke her up. She's not the most graceful person to wake up from a nap.

And here's witness to our magical kiss. Sweet huh?

If you go visit this place don't go at noon. It said on the website to visit at night but I didn't listen. But it was for sure way cool to see.

No comments: