Monday, August 24, 2009

$$$$$

As far back as I can remember (maybe for a few years now) I have always shopped early for Christmas. And usually whenever someone hears this the usual reaction is laughter. But I want to show you my greatest buy this year.
I got Mike this designer brand suit for Christmas. He couldn't help but model it (and afterwards put it on his side of the closet). The retail price is $495.00......and I got it for $25.00!!!! I lost my breath when I seen the retail price. Mike was so excited that he now owes a designer pin strip suit and I'm excited it fit in our little budget. So I guess I get the last laugh. Ha Ha

3 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

Niiiiice find Angie! Oh yeah that suit was made for Mike. Looks way awesomely sharp! I think it's smart to shop early for Christmas. I shop waaay early for Halloween and people laugh at me too. Oh well huh?!

The Lassig Family said...

Thanks...and yeah when we're a 1 income family we have to find ways to save some cash. Mike doesn't mind anymore since he's sweeping the benefit of it....he looks total GQ.

♥CHRISSY♥ said...

WOW look how spiffy he looks, we are a one income family too so it is totally not a laughing matter to find great deals and do some early shopping, we do what we can here too early B-day shopping, Christmas shopping and everything in between, GREAT find.