Monday, August 31, 2009

9 month check up

Today Lily went to her 9 month child check up. I know I'm alittle late...but time sure does fly when you don't remember stuff...



Anyways she weighs 17.6lbs. and 29 inches tall. She actually lost some weight since her last check up. 3 lbs to be exact...Crazy but the doctor said she's becoming more active and stretching out. The doc said Lily's still tall for her age. Oh well...



I think when you're child grows before your eyes it takes those light bulb moments to realize how much they actually have grown.

Lily now has 3 teeth(2 bottom-1 top) and her 4th is coming in slowly on top. She laughs all the time and tries to talk to us when we're talking to her. She is slightly crawling. Shh.....I guess she doesn't want the cat out of the bag but I've spotted her crawling forward a step or two to reach something then stop. I've tried to move whatever she is reaching for further to make her crawl further and she only just sits there and looks at me with this "DUH MOM!! I'm not going to get it now!" look.

But here are a few of Lily's favorite things:
- playing her piano. She loves musical instruments. I think this will be her party theme for her birthday. So people who live close to us- expect your invites next month. Her party is on a Monday evening. What better way to spend family home evening than with all your family celebrating the birth of a beautiful baby.

- screaming matches with Mike. She loves this!

-EATING!!! she only eats people solids food. I have tried to give her some baby oatmeal and she just gives me her stink face.

- clapping....I have no idea why she does this but she'll just start randomly clapping for no reason

-pulling hair

- splashing in the bath tub

-stabbing people with her straws

- her binky (this is going to be UGLY when we have to break her from this)

Well that's all of Lily's happenings. But she'll always be my baby boo. XOXO

No comments: