Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ducati A.M. Lassig

Here's the lastest pictures we have of Ducati A____ M____ Lassig. Mike and I know the sex of the baby. But we've took a vow of silence not to tell anyone. Any guesses?
D' already has big feet. But so cute!!

P.S. The M_____ is because this baby is going to be named after Mike. If a boy his name is Ducati Aiden Michael L. and if it's a girl her name is Ducati Alaina Michaela L. Why? Hailey is named after me....her middle name....and Mike doesn't have anyone named after him. So instead of a Jr. which is kinda lazy name guessing we decided to name this baby as I mentioned.

5 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

YAY for baby Ducati!!! My guess is it's a boy! (only cuz you mentioned the big feet) I want to know! That whole vow of silence is only valid in the U.S right? So you could totally tell me! :D When we find out what we're having we'll tell yoooou. (okay so we'll tell you anyways! but still) We are so happy for you two and your growing family. We love you all!!!

Angie and Jerome said...

So......am I right about my guess? heh heh :D

The Lassig Family said...

good try... but not good enough

Angie and Jerome said...

So are you saying you're having a girl? :D I'm relentless!

The Lassig Family said...

Sorry my lips are sealed ;-/