Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ogden Raptors Baseball Game

We went to our 1st baseball game together as a family. Mike picked up some free tickets at McDonald's one night so we decided to use them. It was for the G.A. sections but you can upgrade your ticket for $5 at the box office so of course we upgraded. We really liked the game. Mike was trying to explain the baseball stuff to Mason but all Mason wanted to do was catch a foul ball. (but he had no luck....see the glove in the air)As you can see Mike is eating a candy caramel corn that the ball park was giving out to everyone.

The kids jumped on it when they heard there was free candy being handed out. They love their candy!!!!
We were all just loving it...the singing, the cheering, the foul balls flying everywhere but when the 7th inning came along we all needed a little snack to pep up our Raptor spirits. Since we upgraded out tickets the stadium gave out food vouchers for each ticket so Mike hit the snack bar. Hailey is in love with her dippin dots.Mike of course got himself some yummy nachos. Being pregnant I brought my own food in.....limes! I know it's slightly gross.



But then the game started again and all our eyes were the bases. Well expect Hailey who was hiding under Mike's seat. I guess she thought she could be sneaky and grab hold of his ice cream....nice try sweetheart!!Mason was still waiting patiently to try to catch a foul ball.....next time I think I'll just bring a baseball into the stadium and pretend it's a foul ball so he can catch it.We had such a blast tonight. Mike and I were talking and I think we're going to be a baseball family. It's the only sport that we both can watch without being bored. But please don't ask me what stats are? We like to watch it not breath it.

No comments: