Friday, July 31, 2009

La Jolla Beach

On Friday we hit La Jolla Beach. It was so exciting for everyone. The kids and I never been to California. This has been on my bucket list for so long. So to experience the ocean was so amazing.
Here's some fun pictures of us all at the beach. Doing all our beachy things.

Of course we hit the water first.


Next Lunch time. See the cheese cracker smiles. We picnic this entire trip. Hey...it saves money.



Digging ourselves in the sand. I knows it's the classic tourist thing to do.





Making sand castles. Or in Lily's case she took a bite of the sand to see how it tasted.

The sand wasn't the best to make a sand castle in but the kids didn't care.

Palm Trees are everywhere. It was so great! The kids helped me collect sea shells. I had this thought to collect sea shells and sand from every beach we visited. So we ate so much spaghetti the week before and kept the glass jars. Everyone did a great job making our own souvenirs.



And here's Mike and I in front of the La Jolla Beach.
We needed to leave so we wouldn't miss our next stop.....

No comments: