Monday, July 6, 2009

Hailey's For Hire

I've posted that Hailey has a new hobby... Photography. Since then she's misplaced her 35mm camera so I've let her on occasion use our Polaroid digital camera. And I just want to share with you some pictures she's captured herself.


These 2 are of Mike's sister and her family.

And these are from the zoo....
I might be taking a leap by saying this but for only being 3 years old maybe I should let her keep my camera. I think she does a great job. Sure they're not in a magazine....YET.... but with the right support and the right teaching maybe someday her pictures can be.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Man! She got better pics of the birds than I did! She is definitely good!! Go, Hailey!

Angie and Jerome said...

Great job Hailey!!!!! She definatly has talent! It was sooo much fun spending time with you guys and your sweet family! Loves!