Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Love a Cop

repost from instagram:

Liily and Ducati have been a little frightened of police since one of them got a ticket last year. She got a ticket for unbuckling in her car seat (while I was driving). So I made her pay her ticket herself. She's held some resentment since she had to sell her Monster High bedding to pay her ticket. 


While at 7-11 we seen two police officers. My girls kept eyeing them ๐Ÿ‘€ around the corner.

When we were up to pay for our Big Gulp's the officers came up behind us. Ducati points and says so loud,"Mom it's a cop!" I explained myself to the officers and told them the story. So one cop told my kids they love to keep people safe and to give high-fives. ๐Ÿ‘‹
My girls loved it!

While we were walking out the first officers partner ran up to us and said she had some shield stickers for my girls so they keep people safe too. ๐Ÿ‘ฎThis just made their day even better!
So my girls fear of being ticketed has now vanished and has been replaced with love and appreciation for our law enforcement.  And it's all because two people took the time to show them the good.Thank you! For the rest of the day Lily and Cati gave me citizen arrests. 

No comments: