Friday, March 4, 2011

M+A=3 years

I  love being married to Mike. And  Mike would say that he feels so lucky to have me as his wife. (Because he is lucky) To celebrate 3 wonderful years we had our traditional gift exchange. And I planned a great evening for just US! (no kids-we love those dates)
But where do 2 love birds go on their anniversary.....WENDOVER
......To see the Boyz II Men Concert!

 I absolutely love this group. They play REAL love music. With words that you can understand and lyrics that describe emotions. Music that babies were most likely conceived from. I'm not a fan of today's "love" songs.  But don't get me started on that topic.

 I thought Mike would have been familiar with their songs but..... he wasn't. But that just added to how sweet he is--to go to a concert of a group he didn't know.  So I sang to him the whole concert which he thought was cute of me. What can I say....we're too cute together! (haha)
It was an amazing concert!



I think the best part of this whole concert was during the song " I'll make love to you" I was singing the words aloud when Mike stood up, grabbed my hand and started to slow danced with me in front of everyone.  It was a very special moment for me.
Well actually the best part of this day was being with my husband. I love being Mike's wife. I am so blessed to have him in my life. We've said it to eachother so many times that we just fit together. We're a perfect blend of what eacother needs and wants. Being married is just so wonderful!

1 comment:

Max and Diana Brown said...

Happy Aniversary kids! love you both!