Friday, March 4, 2011

Lily

Mike and I chose the name "Lily" when we about 8 months along. Everything during my pregnancy was just so calm and peaceful. She was not much of a mover. She loved soft music to be played to her via headphones.. And the meaning of Lily is peaceful and innocent. So when I read that it just seemed to fit.

Fast forward to the present day. She's 2 years old and has the cutest dimples. She has the most adorable voice and giggle that I melt when she says "Mommy". But she also has the biggest attitude that I ever seen in a pint size person. She kicks, bites, and throws what is in reach when a tantrum comes.

 But today she did it! She put the cherry on top of her tantrum sundae. While on a field trip to the Utah Capital she had a meltdown. Complete with tears, screams, kicks and going limp. So I did my best to stay calm and talked with her. But she had it so she mooned everyone. Yup! My toddler pulled down her pants to her ankles. By luck her diaper was to her knees but WOW! Everyone just looked in shock. The only response I could think of was "She's making a stand against me."

No comments: