Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I remember....

I remember..... when he held first $1 Hot Wheels turbo car . Now he's holding a $25 Stealth Rides pocket car.

I remember.... when his favorite movie was Elmo's Adventure. But now we're going to a theater to see the movie "Rango"
I remember...... when he was toddler and he only at waffles and cake.

(Well....he hasn't changed that much)

 I remember...... when all Mason wanted for his birthday was to hang out with us. Now he needs more than just his parents.

Well....he still needs us to pay for stuff. And drive him around. And sign waivers so he and his friend can play laser tag.
He's not a little boy anymore. This morning he told me " Mom in 7 years I'm going to drive. And in 9 years I'm leaving for a mission. And today I'm 9 so I'm almost grown up like a man."
Happy Birthday my little man.

1 comment:

Max and Diana Brown said...

Happy B-date Mace!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!